Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sick christmas cactus.. what do I do?

Someone gave me thier sick christmas cactus and it is just a few little leaves.. it was dry when she gave it to me and in a small pot. I would like to helpit recover, what can I do?

Sick christmas cactus.. what do I do?
talk to the catus....they love co2 and umm water not too muuch....and alittle sunlight if this does not work or u are hesitant...try going to a local florist.they might assist u
Reply:Christmas Cactus's love humidity. A little misting now and then will help. Maybe repot with a light soil and not too large of container. I have found mine does best in an East window. Give it a little time it should improve. Or you can cut a piece put in a jar of water, until it roots and start all over. Good luck.

pomegranate

No comments:

Post a Comment