Saturday, November 14, 2009

How do you usually decorate for Christmas?

Just wanted to see if anyone had some unique ways that they decorate for Christmas time.... I know some of my friends have a potted plant they decorate every year with pictures and stuff like that %26amp; people in Arizona decorate a cactus in which is kind of different.

How do you usually decorate for Christmas?
I usually have a big village that takes up my dining room. I have to move my table to fit it in. It has 5 levels and a lot of houses, some made by myself in ceramics and others that are store bought. It's evolved into a city! The manger is always on the bottom level with an assortment of people from many lands walking to see the Baby Jesus. The people also include animals. It's quite a sight. I decided to take a year off from it this year, because it took me so long to take it down last year and it is extremely time consuming, but now I'm having second thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment